Sunday, December 21, 2008

Bye Bye Tooth

So Tonight Chubba came up to Syd and said hey look at my tooth! It was dangling to the side, so Syd convinced him to let her pull it out! 





After two tries she just couldn't get it to come out! So Chris offered to try and Chubba refused to let anyone but Sydney do it. So she tried one more time and it finally came out! Now when he goes to the dentist tomorrow he will be sure to show them his missing tooth!


It was cute because after he had gotten the bleeding to stop, he asked Syd if he would get a gold tooth if he stuck his tongue in the hole. Of course after she told him it wouldn't turn gold, he said oh yeah I knew it I just thought I'd ask. :)


2 comments:

  1. Josh- You look so adorable! I will be sure not to tell Braken, he has wanted to loose a front tooth for some time now. Nath you know this means the "I look weird with my new teeth" phase is coming right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey - Why don't you add me to your Friends and Family.... That might be nice....
    Have fun in Boise and keep in touch. The blogs will be a great way for that.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete