Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Goodbyes and new times.

Well now that Syd is gone I guess I have to be the one to update this, yes me Joce, so hopefully I will do fine.  Here are some pictures of everyone at goodbye time for Syd.  She chose to go to BeniHanas in Salt Lake.  It was so cool!!!! we had our own chef and he cooked right in front of us! Everyone tried everyones and they were all super good.  Except I chose not to try Sydney's Sushi, it looked alive? but it was super good!
After we dropped syd off at the airport at 7:30 in the morning we went straight home and finished up everything, loaded the U-hauls - cleaned everything and got in the cars and
 left at 8:00 at night.  We made it to Boise at 1:20 in the morning on Saturday because we drove the whole time! But here are some funny things, my dad thought my mom wouldn't know that he put the snowmobile in the trailer but when it started shaking and stuff on the hi-way she found out pretty quick!  Then we had to take the cats with us or Chubba would have been pretty upset, so we put them in a box, but that didn't stop them from trying to get out, so we stopped and got some tape to put on the box and poked some holes in the sides, and when we got to the hotel the holes were huge! it was a crazy experience.  But here are some pictures of the night.

So now we have gone to school for almost 3 days and on Monday, my dad took Hayden to Sportsman Warehouse at 9:00 in the morning and you will never guess who they met.  Yup Jim Shockey off of the outdoor channel.  It was planned so its ok, my mom knew. Here are some more pictures, they are of Jim Shockey, Hayden and Dad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment