Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas bells.......

So  I have some friends that were telling me I was neglecting my children their childhood because we didn't have our tree yet (Amy and Shelly!!) If it were up to me we would wait until Christmas eve to put it up!! So Shawn took the boys and the snowmobile  out to his folks for the afternoon, well in the meantime I went with KayLynne to Logan to get a tree that was already cut and half price.  There is no where in Logan to buy a tree they are all gone.  Except for Home Depot they just happened to get in a new shipment today!!!  So we rush over and pay $40+ for a Christmas tree, Way to much but we have to have a tree right?!? So Shawn calls while we are in Smithfield to tell me he cut a tree with the boys!!!  He told Chubba that mom bought a tree from the store and he was not at all thrilled with the idea of not having one from the mountains, so Shawn told him he would go home and get moms and then bring it back for Nana and that would make him happy. Well mom is not about to give up her $40 tree, it is way prettier then another Charlie Brown tree!! So Shawn did what any good Dad/husband would do and sat at the top of the dougway for a while then took the mountain tree to Nana's and mom got her tree at home!!!  Merry Christmas to all......

1 comment:

  1. It is about time you got into the CHRISTMAS spirit! Your children "need a little Christmas right this very minute." I will have to drive by and admire your beautiful $40.00 tree.

    ReplyDelete