Monday, September 26, 2011

Guest Post - Syd's Wedding!!

Hey everyone, it's me Sydney, and I"m guest posting on my mom's blog today because I'm the only one with wedding pictures:) haha. So if you read both our blogs, you get to see them twice! If you don't read my blog and just my mom's... Shame on you. Mine is way more funny. ;)

So we were a little worried about the weather when we went into the temple, but turns out about 20 minutes before we came out... so did the sun!!! And it literally dried up all the rain. So from what I can remember in my blissful mind of the day...


it was perfect.





























Three months later....



The Reception!!!






Justin and I made this cake earlier that day. It was stressful, but we were pretty dang proud of ourselves for our first ever wedding cake! 





























And just because Justin and I are SO good looking.... ;)














It's love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment