Thursday, March 5, 2009

Nath's Follow up

Ok so I am not the best blogger as you can tell, but these days I can type faster than I can speak!! I went to the Dr yesturday to get the results of all the tests he had run and for my follow up. I am happy to report that I am healthy as can be (well except for this stroke thing!) I swear he tested me for everything under the sun and then some. The only restriction I have is not to lift anything to heavy ( more then 100lbs.) so I guess no more weight lifting, sorry Amy you are now on your own.  I take an aspirin a day and he says it will probably never happen again. However, if it does then that will raise some red flags (ya think) and they will look more into my PFO, which is the flap in my heart that is supposed to seal when you are born but in about 20% of us it does not. It was funny to hear a Dr say "I really just don't know why" but we take that and run, but not to fast!!!  I feel great I am not as tired and I improve everyday, we are so thankful for the prayers. And to know that we are a forever family.

Shawn went back to work this week, to Portland, he left on Tue and will be home tonight, now we know why we moved here 3 days instead of 5 is great!!  Chubba was a little anxious when he left because last time he was gone I couldn't talk. But he is adjusting as we all are.

This house is beginning to feel like home and we are settling in well, I love all the space! There is a field next door for the boys to play in and they have gotten air soft guns to shoot each other with, now I can't wait for spring, although it is 20 degrees warmer then Preston (eat your heart out:)

1 comment:

  1. I already was on my own! You departed from exercise some five months ago! As you can tell being on my own has really paid off, that's why I am back in Boot Camp! Oh, enjoy your smog and we will enjoy our colder temps and no smog. Maybe the smog has something to do with your mishap. No, it is probably just the water Shawn makes you drink out of all those bottles. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha - Miss you!

    ReplyDelete